Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Mom, you should really have a blog!"

Two years ago our family lived in another state.  Illinois. In the city.  A big city.  My two oldest daughters said that I should really have a blog.  I laughed.  "Maybe girls, if we ever move to the country and are living our dream", was my reply. 

Well, here I am in Themiddleofnowhere, Wisconsin.  So tonight I begin my blog.  Two years after moving to Wisconsin.  I know, kind of behind, aren't I?  I have good excuses.  Really, I do. 

July 2010 we moved our family of 9 from the city in IL to a farm in WI. Then a month later we found out we were expecting again!  PURE JOY!!  So after living in what I thought was a small town we then moved to our current farm in July of 2011 just 6 weeks after the birth of Henry Thurman.  This place is beautiful.  Amish country.  The kind of place where you have to travel to get to town.  So you see I have had good excuses.  I have been busy.  I am still busy.  But now it is time.  Time for my blog to begin. 

Please join our journey if you wish.       

5 comments:

  1. Very Exciting!!! I look forward to following you!! (Don't look too closely at mine as you will be sorely disappointed that there are only five entries and the last one was almost two years ago...YIKES!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you starting a blog. My blog is mainly poetry, book reviews, and a few other things. Good to see you doing blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie, Welcome to Blogger! This a great looking blog. I'm looking forward to following your journey here. A big "hello" from our family to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you my friend and I am so thankful to get to follow your journey in person and in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete